The Founders Club is a private, traditional Golf and Social Club Community that expresses
and encourages communion with nature, camaraderie among neighbors, and connection
to the timeless traditions of Scottish links golf.
The Founders Club at a glance:
- Intimate Golf and Social Club Community
- Signature Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed 18-hole golf course
- Only 262 elegant residences and 275 Golf Memberships
- No tee-times, professional caddie program
- 700 acres of verdant natural landscape
- Fine dining, fitness and wellness programs
- Nearby world-famous Gulf beaches
- Ideal venue for your custom planned event
NEW!!!!!! Proud in-season reciprocal partnership with Sarasota Yacht Club
The Founders Club is nestled amid 700 acres of verdant natural landscape on the outskirts of Sarasota, Florida – the renowned cultural and vacation destination on Florida’s West Coast. The area’s world-famous Gulf beaches and keys, its sophisticated arts, culture, spa and dining scenes are just a short distance from the elegant custom homes of The Founders Club.
Within the walls of this private gated community, The Founders Club weaves a rich tapestry of heritage, elegance and convenience into a lifestyle as captivating as the storied history that inspired its name. Only 262 home sites adorn the fairways of the Signature Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed course and nature preserves.
The golf shop, dining, fitness and other facilities of Golf Hall, our magnificent clubhouse, serve as the gracious heart of a close-knit Golf and Social Club community where Members and Residents live well.
Home of the annual Fisk & Friends celebrity charity golf tournament
One of the Nation's Most Heralded Club Communities